Our candles are hand poured in the UK, made from 100% natural Cocosoy wax and are eco-friendly.
- When lighting candle, ensure it is in a well-ventilated room, on a clean, even and heat proof surface away from flammable objects.
- When burning candle for the first time, be sure to burn for a minimum of 2 hours (or till you obtain a full heat pool where the wax is melted around the edge) to avoid tunnelling which leaves a build-up of wax around the vessel.
- Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Refrain from burning the candle once the wax reaches a depth of 10mm.
- Trim the wick to 1/2 an inch before each use as long and crooked wicks can create high flames, sooting and smoke.
- Ensure the wax pool is free of any wick trimmings or matches as debris can affect the performance of the candle.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep candles out f the reach of children and pets.